Thursday, February 25, 2010

gotta love this author

Reading connesiour that I am (I know, that's spelled wrong), I have got to tell you about an author I just discovered. Okay, so she starts with a book about teen stuff and it was awesome. Then she comes out with this new book called Perfect Chemistry, and it's like a modern kind of Romeo and Juliet, and it's really, really, good. You have to get a parent note because you know how Lalk can be about that stuff, but its worth it. Her name is Simone Elkeles, and she has one of the coolest websites I've seen for an author and there's this cheezy video on Amazon that makes it seem like High School Musical, but trust me it's totally not. Actually, the video is pretty cute. I showed the class until Lalk said three times was enough. lol

okay, I can't get the video on here, but here's the link...

www.simoneelkeles.com


She's hilarious, writes for girls and boys...and she's got another one coming out in April. Please Ms. Lalk? hint hint hint

1 comment:

  1. Read the Perfect Chemistry and The Rules of Attraction and I loved both of them. We should get the third book when it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete