Monday, May 17, 2010

Sarah Dessen was Forgotten?






I can't believe it was drawn to my attention today that Sarah Dessen was dissed on our site! She's an incredible author! She motivates students to read, she identifies with the wicked, icky, teenage side in all of us...and puts it in beautiful prose. Thank you Ms. Dessen for being a favorite author to my students, and thank you for getting the reluctant teenage reader on a roll. We truly appreciate you in Ms. Lalk's class, and according to M. H. I am waaaaay wrong for not having included you earlier, so I sincerely apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Dessen books are my favorites! I love how she can relate so easy to what teenager's in real life are going through. When I read her books, I made lot's of connection's to my life with them. Please write more!

    ReplyDelete