Monday, November 23, 2009

I CAN'T PUT THIS SERIES DOWN, PLEASE WRITE MORE!




I read The Angel of Death first, and quickly picked up The Christopher Killers and The Circle of Blood, and unfortunately there are no more yet!!! Right now, so many students are into forensics, science, criminal intent, (just look at all of the t.v. shows in your time slots before bed, after school, etc. It is really interesting to me to see the connection between the teens today and the struggles they go through emotionally, on top of her creepy afterschool job as an assistant coroner!

5 comments:

  1. Breaking News I just found the fourth one called The Dying Breath. You can find it at barns and nobles website under the forensic mystery the dying breath. It is only $12.23 new or you can buy it used for $9.82. Both new and used copy's are in hard back. But if you want to buy a cheaper used on you better hurry because of right now there is only *used copy's on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read these books so bad! Is Olivia done with them yet? When she is let me know please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Angel of Death, I just kinda skipped to it. Hehe. But I LOVED Angel of Death! Great book, recommend it to anyone!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive only read the christopher killer, but i loved it. great book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD MS LALK YOURE STILL DOING THIS!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete